Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My "Noob-Hood" & Goodbye Snowman

These are brief summaries of what I did when I was a “noob” ^_^

To start off, I was desperate to earn gummies. I looked up to everyone with a big room and famous events. Before I knew it I saved up enough for a 12x12 room. At that time, there were these winter gloves that I wanted so bad. In the end, I couldn’t resist and brought all three colors. T^T When I brought the gloves, winter clothing and furniture somehow all appeared in my closet and my decoration. All the hard work wasted in a few minutes. That is when I decided to try buying facebook credits and I ended up where I am now.

At that time I had friends I followed around and talked to everytime I was on. Let's see... To start off there was Aerabell (Because of her I always spell "area" wrong). Next there was my "brother" Dave. Somehow he really liked purple and black. There was also Deathnote and Amy. Following that was Moose and Hayley. List goes on and on. . . Friends are always needed ^_^


I'm removing this snowman- It looks weird. Bye Bye Snowman~

~Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment