Sunday, December 26, 2010

Weird Call~

-pick up phone, leave on table-
Low Voice :Is this Wendy?
~Long pause~
Low Voice :Is this Wendy? Is this Wendy?
High Vioce : I don't think it is her.
Low Vioce : Get out of the bathroom.
-hang up-

-call again-
Voice: Who do u think u r to call my friend, Yun Xing a btch?
Me: Who? (Thought bubble: Yun Xing? I havent talk to her in 3 years. She was nice.)
Voice: Who the hell u think u r?
-hang up-

-call again-
Voice: Do u kno Yun Xing?
Me: Yeah. I known her from 4th or 5th grade.
Vioce: She said u called her a btch and blocked ur number.
Me: I havent talked to her in years. Like 2-3 Years.
Voice: Oh really? She said she thinks u called her. Do u kno who i am?
Me: I think i do.
Voice: How can u kno? I went to PS 22
~Long silence~
Voice: Soo.. Yeah... Bye.
-hang up-

(Thought bubble: GET UR INFORMATION STRAIGHT! IF UR NOT SURE, DONT TRY IT! WASTE OF TIME)

-Call Yun Xing-
Yun Xin: Hey.
Me: Hey.
Yun Xing: Oh I'm Sorry. Stanley called me a btch. My friend thought it was u, so she pranked called u.
Me: Oh ok. (Thought bubble: Stanley? The one that likes Yun Xing, and moved away? Wow, want a crappy guy.)
Yun Xing: I'm sorry. I have to go. I have to call Stanley.
Me: Okay.
Yun Xing: Bye.
-Hang up-

 *Recording this as they call*

No comments:

Post a Comment